Brand: Bonyak Jewelry
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace
- Incredible depth and variety of color -- green, red, blue, brown, peacock, and more!
- 17.5-18" length (range due to variation in pearl size)
- Great luster and shape, well-matched strands of 35-40 count pearls
- Hand-strung and knotted on silk with a strong 14k white gold ball clasp
Publisher: Bonyak Jewelry
Details: These necklaces are hand-strung and double knotted on silk, with 35-40 total Tahitian Pearls. These pearls are saltwater cultured and hand matched for superior luster and color, with minimal pitting and some unique baroque circle designs giving them incredible character and beauty.
Length may vary from 17.5-18 inches total, because every pearl in every strand is completely unique. We use sturdy 14k white gold ball clasps to hold these weighty (BIG!) pearl strands closed around your neck.
The average Tahitian pearl harvested is 8-9mm in size, with larger sizes exceptionally rare. The largest pearls in these strands are very hard to come by at 12+ mm in diameter and carry a significant price premium.
Includes a high-quality leather pearl binder to keep these beautiful pearls safe and lustrous for generations.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches