Color: Silver Band/Silver Case/Black Dial
- Stainless steel watch featuring date window at three o'clock position, dual-time display, and pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
- 42 millimeters stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Also features low-charge warning, luminous hands/markers, and Silver-tone band with foldover push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
- Blue Angels is part of the Promaster Nighthawk collection.
Details: A serious timepiece for the serious watch collector, the Citizen BJ7000-52E stainless steel men's watch offers powerful timekeeping functions for your favorite aeronaut. The large round watch case measures approximately 42mm in diameter. It has a thin silver bezel the houses a black dial with a pilot's inner rotating slide rule bezel, which is operated by the secondary crown at 8 o'clock. It has large luminous hands and markers for readability and low-light visibility and dual time (GMT) capability. The triple link bracelet band is composed of brushed silver stainless steel pieces, and it's joined by a push-button folding safety clasp. Other features include a water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters), low-charge indicator window, power saver function, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
Summary of Features:
- Pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Large luminous markers for easy readability
- Dual time
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.2 x 4.1 inches